parizz

parizz

Selasa, 31 Januari 2012

Boring

on one side of life
I was boring..
everything is not there the same ..
colorless ..
nothing is different ..
undergo story flat ..
only people who die of disappointment
why live like a farce ..
I know nothing is perfect ..
on  this earth or in the world
as well as me and my life ..
I'm looking for something that is not possible
is impossible to achieve
nothing less than all of this ..
which makes this face is always grim ..
I do not know ..
I know there is one missing piece ..
leave without greeting ..
I want to just be happy ..
not suffering ..
just waiting for the miracle to come

1 komentar:

  1. begitu banyaknya kebahagiaan yg kita terima dlm hdp ini sampai kita tidak tahu bahwa itu adalah kebahagiaan.kebahagiaan terbesar manusia adalah jika kita mampu bersyukur,maka setiap detik yg kita lalui adalah keajaiban.semoga kata kata ini bermanfaat buatku dan buatmu,..salam hangat

    BalasHapus